- Hardcover: 383 pages
- Publisher: Smyth & Helwys Publishing (June 27, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 157312074X
- ISBN-13: 978-1573120746
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.2 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,298,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Daniel: Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary Hardcover – June 27, 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you're looking for apocalyptic cloud spotting, then look elsewhere. She helps to frame apocalyptic literature as being addressed to people in the writing's present context, not as futuristic voodoo.
And all of the Smyth & Helwys commentaries contain a fantastic array of famous art pieces, literary allusions, and a "Connections" section that is unmatched.