Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,768 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,937 reviews
on October 4, 2016
All I can tell you is that my 19 month old granddaughter loves this DVD and it keeps her enthralled no matter how many times it is played....over and over again. LOL! I won't say that is how the adults feel when they are beginning to know all the dialogue, but every episode has a good lesson to be taken away from it, so we feel good that if she is watching something it is educational in some way. I would recommend Daniel Tiger to anyone with young children.
on July 15, 2016
[...]

As long as you watch with your child, participate by having conversations and all-around engagement while watching this show, it's been scientifically shown that your child will learn important social and emotional skills.

I didn't really need a research experiment to realize this. The plot and discussion on the show are compelling in terms of being a good toddler and even being a good parent. I have certainly learned from this show on how to parent, or at least it invokes some thought on how to handle your toddler.

In general, this show is well made, the content is quite useful for parent and child, the production value is very good and it's very entertaining.
on December 21, 2016
My 2 1/2 year-old loves this show. The songs are very repetitive, but that's how he learns them (that and asking us to play them again). I also find it a bit whiny at times and don't like that one episode encourages foot-stomping to get out frustration. For those of us who grew up on Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, there are references to that show, but not to the point of being interesting for adults (not like how some cartoons throw in jokes over the kids' heads for their parents' benefit). Overall a decent show, and one I don't mind my child watching, even though we keep TV to a minimum.
on June 21, 2016
Outstanding children's education. With the personal touch of seeming to talk right at my 17 month old grandson. He knows and stays focused on the characters and the lessons are needed for all our children in this electronic day and age. My son watched Mr. Rodgers his son is glued to Daniel Tiger
on May 5, 2016
I think this show was the absolute perfect transition from Mister Rogers to modern day. I have 7 grandchildren age eight months to five years. The oldest six watch Daniel Tiger (over and over and over again) and each episode teaches them a great lesson. (Okay the 3 year old took the lesson about everyone has accidents a bit too seriously, and wet herself for awhile).
It helped the 2-5 year olds during potty training, with the concept that their parents will come back home after work, with new siblings, and pretty much all aspects of toddler life. We didn't even know the 14 month old was watching the show until she started called big her grandfather "Toots".
on December 27, 2016
Absolutely love this show for my kids. It's unique in that the sole focus of the episodes revolves around some form of social/emotional development! There are songs that relate to the different lessons and my children remember them, so when they're sad/frustrated, etc. I can usually start singing the song and the stop and think about what Daniel Tiger would do! It is often my go-to when my 3 year old is throwing a fit...simply put in the show that addresses his feeling and it usually helps to calm him!
on October 22, 2015
My son is a new Daniel Tiger fan (which I am very relieved about...he's replacing Caillou). This was an episode that I particularly appreciated because he needed the message. The theme for this episode is "empathy" (my 3 1/2 year old has started using this word in context since the first time he watched it) and has a really catchy little song about thinking about others' feelings that he also picked up on. So, whenever he is starting to get on his sister's nerves, all I have to do is sing, "Think about how someone else is feeling" and he immediately stops and sings it, then reconsiders his actions. Don't know how long the effect will last, but I'll take it!
on January 2, 2017
I watch this show with my three granddaughters. It's one thing that makes me feel ok about the Amazon 99 dollar annual charge. The Mr Roger's neighborhood jingle runs through my head days after I watch Daniel Tiger with them! Seriously, the moral lessons are so good for the kids in a world askew. Love your neighbor, be a friend... [sigh] if only we could treat each other this way. Watch this with your babies and pray that some of these lessons sink in!
on October 28, 2016
Daniel Tiger continues to be the one show I feel good about my child watching. Its emphasis on emotional intelligence is in line with the Fred Rogers Legacy. My little one learns only good habits when watching Daniel Tiger. Plus, its simple animation isn't overstimulating, its little jingles are perfect for toddlers (and for parents) to remember, and the overall message of each episode is upbeat even when some difficult subjects are being tackled. We love Daniel Tiger!
on August 10, 2016
This is a wonderful program that gives kids and parents tools for dealing with family and social interactions and personal feelings. No advertising and no downside that I can see.