|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Round watch in slim silver-tone case featuring white dial with logo and stick hands/indices
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Striped nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Blue and white Nato nylon strap on a stainless steel case with white dial
Durable and scratch resistant mineral crystal
Case Diameter: 40mm
Water Resistant To 99 Feet
This is a beautiful watch that celebrates the timeless and elegant nautical spirit, capturing the essence of a summer by the ocean. Perfect for those who know that the right accessory makes all the difference. The Daniel Wellington 0204DW Men's Watch includes an eggshell white dial, silver case and NATO nylon blue/white strap.
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1.6 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BKQT7LG
- Item model number: 0204DW
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Daniel Wellington|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Band Color||Two Tone|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||water resistant, nylon strap|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would give it five stars, but early wear marks are appearing on the fabric band. WIll have to see how long this lasts.