|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.8 x 8.1 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||FR-00033|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FR-00033|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles|
Danmoto FR-00033 Black Billet Rearsets for Honda CBR 600 RR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Parts are made from 6065T6 Billet aluminum, made on a precise 5 Axis CNC machine
- The surface is hard anodized for a long life time and high wear resistance
- The Rearsets have on both sides a carbon fiber heel guard; real carbon fiber, no fake print/plastic
- Special designed base plates allow a quick and easy adjustment of the riding position in 10mm steps
- A mounting bracket for the stock brake light switch is provided
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Billet Rearsets The newest generation of the Danmoto Billet Rearsets comes with a complete new design. All Parts are made from 6065T6 Billet aluminum, made on a precise 5 Axis CNC machine. The surface is hard anodized for a long life time and high wear resistance. The Rearsets have on both sides a carbon fiber heel guard. Real Carbon Fiber, no fake print/plastic. Special designed base plates allow a quick and easy adjustment of the riding position in 10mm steps. A mounting bracket for the stock brake light switch is provided. Both levers run on 2 ball bearings each, both sealed and made from stainless steel to prevent oxidation. All Fasteners are stainless steel, no cheap mild steel. Scope of delivery:1 set=Right Rearset Left Rearset Mounting screws Shift rod Spacers if needed Important Remark: The original Rearsets are equipped with an external return spring for the brake pedal. Our rearsets do not have such a spring, nor can the original one be used again. This spring is on the stock bike, as it's a homologation requirement in some countries. These laws date back to a time when bikes came with drum brakes. The brake cylinder of this bike has an internal return spring, which is more than sufficient. The fact that these rearsets do not have an external return spring is no lack of safety or function.99 percent of all aftermarket rearsets come without such a spring, because it's simply not needed from a technical point of view.