Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pure Mexican Vanilla: Danncy
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Price:$19.48+ $4.99 shipping

on March 20, 2013
Can't say enough good about both the vanilla I ordered and the vendor I ordered from. The Mexican vanilla is so far superior to regular "store-bought" vanilla, once you use it, you'll never use any other. The vendor was prompt and packed the vanilla like they were the Crown Jewels. Thanks!
on February 18, 2013
My family and I use this vanilla exclusively! I had to write a good review after seeing the bad ones! It does have a different(better!!) flavor than a vanilla you buy at the grocery store. My sisters and I have made chocolate chip cookies and cheesecakes that are always requested by friends. The vanilla is the secret!
on April 9, 2013
Anyone who has had the pleasure of using Mexican vanilla over the "pure" vanilla you buy from McCormick's and others would agree that there is no comparison. Mexican vanilla is stronger without being overpowering. The flavor is wonderful. I could never go back to the watered down stuff.

Sandra Kohn
on April 11, 2013
If you haven't tried Mexican vanilla then you won't understand the difference it makes in baked goods. It kicks the flavor up in a very subtle and wonderful way. I rebottled the Danncy into smaller glass bottles and gave it as Christmas presents this last year.
on March 6, 2013
I've been using this brand of pure vanilla for almost two years and this batch did not disappoint. It's the same quality as my grandmother used to bring back from Mexico.
on April 24, 2013
I've been a professional cook most of my life and have always used "real" vanilla. It makes all the difference in flavor! To buy it locally would cost me an arm and a leg. I'm so glad to have found this vendor. Shipping was fast.
on October 16, 2013
I bake a lot of pies and sweet breads and this Vanilla is wonderful! Years ago my daughter gave me a bottle that her friend brought back from a Mexico trip. This is the same great tasting Vanilla just like the other bottle I used for several years! The price is rather high, but the Vanilla is stronger than the extract you buy in a grocery store. I love the taste and so does my family.
on December 7, 2012
I received this vanilla as a gift from a relative and it has lasted me a few years. To my dismay, I finally ran out, but was quickly relieved when I found it here on Amazon! Upon ordering, it arrived with in just a couple of days. Christmas is almost here and I am now prepared and on my 2nd bottle of this great product.
on November 15, 2012
I LOVE this Vanilla. I have been using it for about 6 years, ever since I got married and bought my own vanilla. I use the clear version and it is amazing. It does taste different from store vanilla. It has a bit of a cinnamon flavor, which I love. It gives my baked good a distinct- only me- flavor. The clear is also great to add to paint to help eliminate the smell.
on February 19, 2013
Several years ago while in San Antonio TX I bought a liter bottle of Danncy Vanilla. I was impressed by how much more vanilla flavor I got with it over the standard off the shelf pure extract. Now that I have it again, it is all we use in baking and it is so good to have that good vanilla flavor in everything we make. "Dockmaster"
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse