|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.95 - $33.83 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & FREE Returns|
- Made in US
- Synthetic sole
- Helps condition and break in boots
- Prolongs boot life
- Protects and revives leather
Customers who bought this item also bought
For reconditioning smooth-finish leathers.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CO2EOCG
- Item model number: Boot Dressing-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
*Be warned that this is a paste. This was delivered when the temperature outside was 100 degrees. The product became liquidfied as it sat in my mailbox. I placed it in the fridge for about an hour or so and it returned to its paste form. I say this because I would hate for someone to spill the product as they opened it for the first time.
I attached a picture so you can see the before and after of my boots. For the price, I highly recommend this product.
I applied it a day after I had done a cream polish shine on my Danner Fort Lewis, I don't do wax shines, as those are bad bad bad for your leather.
So far, the boots are very slick looking, oily, but not dating satiny.
I will see how it holds up.
I do have the lace in Zipper for the Acadias on the bottom 10 eyelets and that does not get in the way of applying this.
I also got the clear for my Danner Mountain Trail, Red Wing Pecos, Red Wing Postman, Red Wing Loggers, Red Wing 899's, Red Wing 609's, Red Wing Heritage Mic Toes, and Irish Setter 8" Upland Hunters.
I have Wesco 16" high liners that I am deciding whether or not to use the black or clear on. The black will make all the stitching black if I am not careful and idk if I'd like that.