|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Not Applicable
- Made in US
- Synthetic sole
- 8" zipper
- Made for Acadia and Recon styles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A lace-in zipper for easy on and off.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CO2EOAS
- Item model number: Lace-In Boot Zipper-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Try Thorogood duty boot zippers. They are cheaper have a velcro strap and last just as long. I found them at The Fire Store priced between 13.00-19.00 depending on the model. They carry 7,8,10,11 eyelet models. Some of them are NFPA approved. Sorry I haven't compared the NFPA vs the non NFPA versions.
I also don't like the materials, both zipper pulls have ripped out, and were replaced with zip tie. The leather also started to crack pretty soon after I began using them.
Overall, unsatisfactory. I just ordered a pair of Thorogood zippers based on the other review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was reading the reviews just for the heck of it and was amazed at how many people had trouble with these lace and in zippers. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Like most, I am a Firefighter/Paramedic and these are a great addition to my Danner Acadia's! Lace in easy, and makes putting boots on very quick!Published 6 months ago by Cliff Nix
They are a little short for my boots. Also the zippers tend to walk down as the day goes on and sometimes the zipper makes a clacking sound when walking.Published 9 months ago by Gian
One comment about another review that suggested getting thorogood zippers. I took the advice and got the zippers for my danner boots that best matched the number of eyelets and... Read morePublished 20 months ago by stan marshall