Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 2, 2016
Im a union Ironworker (Rodbuster) and it's hard to find a boot that will last. These by far has been the best on my feet, break in is not bad. Comparable to the red wing 877. Will definitely buy more in the future
on April 11, 2017
Excellent quality, very simple, just unlined leather on a rubber sole. The boot has a very nice "worn in" look after only a few weeks and one coat of danner wax. Break-in period for me was very short maybe 5 days. Highly recommended!
on May 7, 2017
I'm sure after I break in the boot it won't hurt my leg. It's like every other boot after they are worn for a few months they feel like apart of your body. I found the boot to be lighter then any other boot that I have had, the soul is soft and quiet when you walk on concrete. I'm in boots for 12 hours a day everyday and really enjoy these boot. I will buy another pair of these same boots.
on March 21, 2017
Good boot husbands loves them
on September 29, 2016
My husband has been telling all his friends & coworkers that wear work boots to buy these! He has been buying work boots for 11 years & said he won't be buying any other brand from now on. Bonus is that they are made in USA!!
on April 21, 2017
I'm a contractor and on my feet all day. These boots are like wearing tennis shoes. The comfort is immeasurable.
on April 24, 2017
Loved the boots they were amazing how they fit but they run big and left boot had excess leather that stuck out on the side. We are returning but placing an order for another pair.
on October 11, 2016
Best workbook I have ever had. The orthodox built in is just awesome. I am on my second new pair. Still have first and resoled. Some tough leather.
on February 2, 2017
Well made order a half size smaller !!!
on June 24, 2017
Second pair of the bull runs few day break in period but they are extremely comfortable will buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.