Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2017
I was looking for 5 or 6 inch military style boots, and discovered these. I knew Danner made military boots, but thought they only made the 8" in this style, so I was surprised to see these. Disappointed that on the Danner website these are marked down to $80, but all they have left are odd sizes. I wear 9 1/2 D in almost every brand of shoe or boot, and these were a tiny bit tight at first, especially on my right foot. And, I could definitely feel the eyelets thru the tounge on my right foot as well. I loosened the laces just a bit, and they feel great now. My day sometimes includes walk long distances, heavy weed-eating on rocky ground, driving tractor, etc so I need a tough boot. I believe these are tough boots, and I already like them better than a Made in America pair of Chippewa boots that cost a lot more. I would purchase these again, and would recommend them to friends and family.
on August 22, 2017
Well built,, good lookn boot,,, BUT the EE wide sure ain't wide,, hopefully they will stretch out.
on November 2, 2015
I was looking for a tough, waterproof boot to wear while I'm working in my pastures on damp mornings, I've purchased several other boots (not Danner boots) in the past and they ended up falling apart and getting my socks wet after just a couple weeks walking on dew. I saw these boots on sale at Amazon and decided to buy a pair. I usually buy 14 wide shoes and boots for extra comfort but these boots only come in a 14 D. I just got them a week ago. The construction is solid, the fit is very comfortable and the water just beads off. I'm very pleased with them so far.
on November 26, 2017
This boots did last long and served me well. Only thing is that this is in a narrow side when it comes to sizing. I ordered 2e still feels and look like regular.
on February 27, 2015
I normally wear an 8EE, which was too small and cramped in the right toe area on this boot. I tried an 8.5EE, no difference from the 8EE. Got a different style of Danner boot, 8EE, no problems now. I think Danner has an issue with the Gavre sizing, particularly for the right boot.
on April 10, 2015
The build quality and sizing of the shoes is whats expected from Danner. However, I ordered a 12EE and received a 12D instead. The box said 12EE, but the shoes are 12D?! I still tried them on in the hope that they'll fit anyway, but no dice - too narrow. I guess if I had narrower feet it would've been great. I see that these boots have been delivered in the wrong size in the past when reading other reviews. Amazon/Danner pléáse look into this. This experience has left me with a sour taste in the mouth.
on September 12, 2015
bought these for my husband for hiking the AT and hunting. Returned because they were a bit narrow and the toe area was very cramped for space with relatively thin socks. Boot socks would not have fit at all. These are clearly built to last and take a beating! VERY solid construction and durable materials. He ordered a different pair of Danners to try. He wore Danners in the military and loves the brand. Quality product just not a good fit.
on November 19, 2017
I have worn them on a tactical team for the last 2 years full time in all environments. Stood up as well as Solomons and better than a lot of others. Recently had a stitch blow out on top of toe box, but I’ll take 2 yrs at this price. Tread still holding well. Really like the color—
review image
on August 15, 2017
love Danner boots
on April 16, 2015
I purchased a pair of 13 D. That is the size i always have bought. When i received them i realized the comments about the size was correct. If you are going to order order the next size up, I also found the width was not a good fit.
So Instead of a 13 d
I found the 14 EE to be the best fit.
Great boots for the cost, Still wish that they were still made in the Good Old U.S.A
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.