|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$169.99 - $299.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rough-out, full-grain leather
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Ankle-high military boot with full-grain leather and Denier nylon upper featuring GORE-TEX waterproof construction and speed lacing system
- EVA midsole
- Dual-density EVA outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Danner Marine Boots, made in Portland, Oregon, USA! Yes, this Marine Boots is made in the Pacific Northwest so you can feel even better about the quality and comfort: Rough-out, full-grain leather upper for durable comfort Vibram Sierra outsole; Lined with GORE-TEX (for average temperate conditions); Stitchdown construction and stability with a wide platform; They lace to toe for a better fit; Approx. 32 ozs. each, 8"h. State Size and Width. Order your Danner Marine Boots today! AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Men's Danner 8" Marine Hot Dri-Lex, Olive - word search in our Store for 'Danner'. Men's Danner 8" Marine GORE-TEX, Olive
Complete your gear with this state-of-the art military boot from Danner. Its durable design and quality materials will fit right in with your fatigues.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OSY39A
- Item model number: Danner Marine Temperate
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great boot breaking in took awhile now they feel great. Well made U.S.A. that says it all people who care about their product. I was having some problems at first replaced the inner sole with one made for a heavy person I'm 6.5 over 350 love these boots. I will update in a few months to let everyone know how well they hold up on a farm.