We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Durable full grain leather
- Advanced stability from the Terra Force Platform
- Ideal for rugged terrain
- Scuff-proof toe and heel
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex liner
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Danner Pronghorn series has been a favorite of hunters for years. We've introduced some key changes while keeping most elements of the classic design. The new Tech-Tuff toe and heel protect the leather and your feet from sharp rocks and other hazards on or off the trail. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole were engineered to keep you secure and agile over long distances.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Package Dimensions: 18.3 x 15.2 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003S9SZ8O
- Item model number: 42284
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 29, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I usually don't get cold feet so the 400 gram boots do just fine for me here in Minnesota even when it gets to -15 or -20 below zero. I also don't have to much of a problem in the summer time when it gets warm either only when it gets over 90 degrees. I've had red wings before and they would last about 9 - 12 months per pair, but with my Danner boots they usually last about 2 years and they have better traction than my old redwings.