Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on February 12, 2016
These boots are tanks. I bought them for everyday wear in the winter and the occasional summer outdoor work. These boots have kept me warm through two Buffalo winters without the need for thermal socks. This is a bit of a double edged sword. If I'm sitting in class for a while, my foot will sometimes get much too warm because of the 400g of thinsulate, but I will take that over cold feet walking to and from school in a foot of snow anyway. I have even worn them hiking the Niagara Gorge as well as the hills of West Virginia. They are very heavy boots, so if that will be an issue these may not be the best for you, but I've found that once you're used to the weight they are fine. The weight comes from the super think sole and the very wide base. They seem to fit wide as a result but the base helps to stabilize your footing.
on September 8, 2015
The comfort of these boots are great. The durability is not the best, but I'm extremely hard on my boots as a field welder and fabricator. If you have a good shoe repair guy that can add a few stitches in a couple places you should be fine.
on January 13, 2014
Warm boot, plenty of room in the toe box, boot lace will not last long because of sharp eyelets, just some thing to look at. I have been wearing them for about 2 months.
on November 2, 2014
Had a size 14 before I ordered these off amazon and the amazon pair is a little bit bigger than my old pair.
on September 10, 2014
They fit decent but the left boot is wider than the right boot. Looks a little funny.
on February 15, 2014
They fit as described showed up quickly just replacing same boots that were worn out priced similar to in store

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.