|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.49 - $172.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Complete synthetic ultralight upper for superior weight savings and dry time
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 50120 Danner Men's Tachyon Hot Military Boots was engineered to be our lightest most flexible boot ever for combat training and for daily use. It weighs in at a mere 26 oz. We've taken our typical Danner boot and completely overhauled it to take out any and all extra weight without neglecting comfort and performance. This upper is completely synthetic for superior weight savings with the added benefit of an ultra-fast dry time. Speed lacing and a 3-layer comfort system work together to create a snug, comfortable fit. Most boots in this weight category have a composite rubber outsole but the Tachyon features a true rubber outsole for superior abrasion resistance and traction. 8" Complete Synthetic Ultralight Upper for Superior Weight Savings and Dry Time Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed Allows for Optimal Airflow and Superior Durability EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption Danner?« Tachyon Rubber Outsole Features Pentagonal Lugs for Superior Surface Contact Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap 26 oz 50120 Danner Men's Tachyon Hot Military Boots - Black
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008X5EDG6
- Item model number: Tachyon 8"-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: