- 100% Leather
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Vibram sole
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 12 x 6 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : Quarry USA 8" Black NMT-M
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 14, 2013
- Manufacturer : Danner
- ASIN : B00BFZEW4O
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
toe so be mindful of how you kneel. You can see on the older pair where I used some toe guard to save it from tearing. All in all the most comfortable and safest shoe I have ever worn and i have wide feet.
They were very comfortable right from the start. There really was not a break in period needed for me. Typically, I have found the insoles of boots to be quite lacking and I will get a pair of green Superfeet to help for support. I did not need that with these boots. The insoles that came with these boots were comfortable enough, at least for my working conditions.
The one downside I noted, though not big enough to knock it down a star, was that I was doing a lot of kneeling and bending over and sometimes when I was in the crouch position, I was very aware of the steel toe and it would sometimes be uncomfortable if I was doing a lot of crouching. This may just be something to get used to with steel toes, as the toe box will not flex obviously, but having been my first pair of steel toe boots, it definitely took some getting used to.
Overall, I would definitely recommend these boots. I clean them and treat the leather regularly and I fully expect these to last me many years. I will certainly update if/when they ever wear out on me.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Customer service: danner replaced the boots, so now I have brand new boots sitting in the closet because I'm scared they will be destroyed if I use them. Oh, I forgot to mention that they only honour the 1 year warranty based on the purchase of the original pair of boots, so my warrantied boots had 6 months warranty.
2. They were the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever worn. So if you are willing to spend approx. $1200 on boots / year (300 x 4), or your job requires you to wear steel toe at an office jobs or standing (no walking, climbing) for 8-12 hours/day then you should interpret my 1 star rating as a 5 star.