$219.39 - $460.05
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Full-grain leather
- Made in US
- Vibram sole
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long term durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A great all-purpose work boot, the Danner SuperRain Forest boot is lined in GORE-TEX® for breathable, waterproof protectionand features Double thick leather provides for exceptionaldurability, Stitchdown construction means a wider platformfor greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantialsupport whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum tractionon wet and dry surfaces. The Danner Super Rain Forest is ready to tackle anychallenges life brings!
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest boot is a great all-purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather provides exceptional durability. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. 200G Thinsulate adds lightweight warmth and insulating properties.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 14 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OSY0XE
- Item model number: Super Rain Forest 200 Gram
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 30, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suggest you order these boots 1/2 size smaller than you usually wear. They take a while to break in but they are worth it. These boots are strait backed. I usually wear boots that have 'heel cups'.
That being said, I took these boots on a hand crew assignment in Oregon this summer. I went the entire 14 days without any hot spots even though I could feel my heel slipping and the boots weren't 100% broke in. I guess a good pair of socks and the insulation liner saved me.
The craftsmanship is all there. Leather uppers take a bit of break in time to be comfortable which is common with leather. From the way these feel, and the way they are made I can tell that I will have these boots for a long while. The thinsulate adds a bit of insulation, making these boots ideal for cooler weather, though they are by no means full winter boots, nor are they a light summer boot. Also the fit is a bit narrower than I am used to but it actually serves to keep my feet secure and there is no movement or sliding around in the boot so no blisters and no twisting. It isn't often that I give 5 stars, and I'm usually mildly disappointed in most products but the Danner Super Rainforest has been a very pleasant surprise.