|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$116.60 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Lightweight, performance hiking boot inspired by Danner's original Mountain Light
- Durable, waterproof suede upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Explore Beyond the Familiar
Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, we partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear for men and women. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage — combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation. Explore beyond the familiar.
Mountain 600 Features
Vibram SPE Midsole
The Danner Mountain 600 features the Vibram SPE (Specialized Performance Elastomer) midsole, an all-new, technical compound engineered to deliver greater comfort and flexibility. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of synthetic natural rubber and EVA, this midsole improves resiliency, cushioning, and durability, while minimizing weight.
Vibram Fuga Outsole with MegaGrip
By combining the SPE midsole with the Vibram Fuga outsole, we were able to achieve the perfect balance between flexibility and traction. The pliable SPE midsole and flex lines of the Fuga outsole allow your foot to expand to a wider surface, while the unique self-adaptive lug pattern grips at multiple angles. This combination provides ultimate stability when traversing across rocky trails or scree. The entire outsole is injected with Vibram’s Megagrip rubber technology for ultimate hold on wet and dry terrain.
Drawing from years spent building durable leather hiking boots, we selected a specific suede for the Mountain 600, knowing that its lighter weight, waterproof and superior abrasion-resistant qualities would hold up to the rugged Pacific Northwest. We designed the boot to have minimal seams and lined it with Danner Dry to ensure it could withstand the wettest conditions.
The mountain 600 is the modern look and feel of Danner original mountain light boot.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CO260SC
- Item model number: Mountain 600 4.5"-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm between a 7-8 (norrow feet), I ordered 8 and there's plenty of room but still functional. I may order 7.5 and compare (will update in a week or so).