- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B003CUGQBW
- Item model number: 613844-M
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #193,782 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Danny King Catfish Punch Bait
|Price:||$10.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super-sticky formula sticks to your hook without the need of cloth, sponges or metal coils to hold it on
- A tried and true producer for monster catfish
- Potent scent disperses in water, drawing in catfish from far around
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It will stay on your treble hook (we recommend a #4 or #6) without the use of a sponge or screw. Just punch the hook to the bottom of the container using a "punch paddle" or a stick and pull it out using the line. All the bait you need will be on the hook. No need to touch the bait with your hands.
Size: 14-Ounce | Color: Blood
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Does not make fish magically appear to your bank fishing spot
- Not the magic bait fish bite every time you fish with it
- Stinks to hell and back
- Requires a stick which is not included
- Cheap, portable, and lasts forever
- Catches all types of catfish but mostly channels and mostly 20 pounds or less
- Works sometimes when others baits dont
- Good success % over the last 10 years for me
- Bait should be moist but not have standing liquid. Add liquid or pour the excess in the water as chum
- Quality #4 treble, push it in at an angle with a stick and pull straight out
- Cast easy and keep the casts in the same general area. You can't sling it like a live bream
- Rebait as needed. This stuff stays on the hool well but not forever, especially in heavy current or windy conditions, but the bits that fall off will bring in more fish.
- Keep it off your hands, clothes, boat, pliers, or anything else you value.
- Bring more than 1 bait. Period. Fish like different things at different times