Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: App Crayon
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on April 24, 2013
My 5 year old is using this appcrayon for his fine motor skill development. The shape of it re-enforces the tripod grip. For those saying the tip broke I do not know how my son is still learning the right pressure to use when writing or tracing, and this thing has held up better then my wacom bamboo stylus. My son is autistic and this item has helped greatly.
on February 8, 2013
I bought three app crayons for my kindergarten class to use with our iPads. I love the triangular grip, but one app crayon tip broke off completely after 4 days of use. Another broke today after 10 days of use. The third one is still working, but I am worried that it won't work for long.
on January 3, 2013
My 4 year old was so excited to try this out after receiving it for Christmas. We sat down to use it and the whole tip broke off on the first swipe across the screen! She was using it exactly as intended, very disappointing.

On another note - bought this a local store with a big red logo for HALF of what it is selling for here.
on September 30, 2012
My 2.5 yr old son is starting to learn his letter and was using his fingers on the apps. I saw this and had to try. Have to say I love iy and he loves his new "crayon."

Educationally, I like the triangular shape so it's easier to hold. I think it's so much better to use a pen like device for practicing letter writing. But, he's 2.5 and all boy, so I like the the fact that he can slap the crayon on the device. Because it's made of rubberized plastic, it won't hurt the device.

I purchased at a local retailer for $10, they only had yellow. But yellow will be easy to see.
on March 10, 2013
I bought an app crayons for a student who has cerebral palsy to use with our iPad. I love the triangular grip, but the tip broke off completely after 2 days of use. The other features are great- light weight & easy to grip. The tip needs to be more durable.
on February 8, 2013
black tip broke off after about one week. I dont know if my son swallowed it of if it is some misc place. DO NOT BUY if your kids are still young!!!!

FYI target has in store for about $10
on January 7, 2013
Received this in yellow, was hoping for purple. Never saw a place in the order process where I could choose the color. But my daughter still liked it.
on May 2, 2014
It is helping my three year twin boys with their writing skills. I wished it was thinner to simulate an actual pencil.
on January 28, 2013
I like the fact that it feels more like a pencil for little hands but this is really just a stylus that you can find for $4.99 elsewhere.
on November 26, 2013
Just get a regular stylus. The tip of this thing broke off after a month or so. Upon super gluing it, it just kept breaking off.

See 1 answered question