Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2013
Other reviewers stated the ballet pink was more of a salmon color and were disappointed. I already knew ballet pink wasn't very pink and kind of salmon colored, so I ordered them anyway. These reviewers weren't kidding around! This brand's ballet pink is SALMON. Much more orange than pink going on. Alrighty! The darker than I'm used to salmon - er - ballet pink looks fine with my daughter's plain black leotard. Once she has them on the color is slightly less striking. I don't think this particular color looks as good with the light pastel leotards my daughter wears vs. the Body Wrappers tights in ballet pink that she has. I'm happy with my purchase, but beware if you don't have dance wear options to match up with orangish-pink tights. Regardless, the tights are of good quality and thick so that my daughter can be on the floor without worry of snagging her tights.
on December 30, 2016
Dear Fellow Amazon Shoppers, I purchased two pairs of tights at different times. Both are Ballet pink, have the same product #, style#, RN#, CA#, BUT are not the same color. One is a light pink nude the other is a very bright orangey salmon color. I have a pic....it doesn't do the discrepancy justice - just beware - same product, WAY different color lot. So much for product consistency.
review image
on August 12, 2012
I bought this brand / style of tights for my daughter when she started dance class at 3 years old. Back then, she wore the Toddler size. I love these tights so much that every time she outgrows a pair, I simply buy the same brand / style in the next bigger size. She's gone through sizes Toddler, Small, and Intermediate, and we're now on Medium. The sizes seem to run true-to-size. My daughter is currently a size 8, and the Medium (8-10) fits perfectly.

These tights are super soft and stretchy, and my daughter has been able to put them on all by herself since she was 6 years old, wearing size Intermediate (6X/7). (Back then, she had trouble putting on "regular" tights by herself, I guess because they're usually not as stretchy.)

None of my daughter's tights have ever ripped. I think the Toddler or the Small got a small "blemish" (a little discoloration, and the material felt thinner in that area) from when my daughter fell on her knee, but it never opened up into a run or a hole. Her current tights do have a couple snags in them around the knees, but again, they haven't opened up into runs or holes. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality.

As an aside, I'll mention that one year, when I hadn't bought these tights yet, the salesperson who sold us ballet shoes talked me into buying Capezio 100% Nylon tights. (I think the store only carried Capezio brand tights.) After a few weeks of classes, both my daughter and I found we didn't really like them, compared to the Danskin UltraSoft Microfiber tights. They weren't very stretchy, so they were difficult to put on, and within a couple weeks, they had several snags. I quickly switched back to our trusted brand and style. I know this isn't the place to review OTHER tights, but just having that experience actually made me appreciate these tights even more.
144 helpful votes
145 helpful votes
on July 13, 2017
My daughter loved them! She didn't even want to take them off after her first ballet class. She said they are soft mami... so pretty. Thank you mommy! I compared it with others and I like the color and the quality of this pair.
on January 1, 2017
I bought the product twice. Both times, it's got a hole not long after my daughter started wearing them. I thought it is my daughter, who may be too active in her ballet studio, but I learned I have another mom friends saying her purchase experience was similar. I bought another pair from Stella. It does look like they will last longer than Daskin's-- thicker, stretchier, and etc.
on August 2, 2017
These tights are sturdy and are resistant to pulling, but they do seem a bit small. I have a petite 8 year old who is sensitive to the tightness of tights, and I expected them to be looser. They do fit her, but ended up being on the tight-side. But other than that, good quality and thickness.
on January 28, 2016
This is the second time I have ordered these tights. The first time they were great. Very thick and substantial. The second time they were more like dress stockings instead of dance tights. They even show a change in stitch at the upper thigh area just as stockings do. This line is lower than my daughters dance skirt and looks awful. I almost wonder if I was sent the wrong style. Also, the 6x/7 fit my four year old, but I ordered up because the size 4/6 was getting too small on her.
on May 14, 2016
These tights are great. They fit true to size and my daughter is comfortable in them. I bought the white ones. I didn't purchase them for dance. I purchased them for her to wear with dresses. They are a great alternative to the heavier cotton tights, which work well in the winter. These are great for spring/fall or for a fancier look than cotton tights. The white was opaque, not sheer, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'll be buying more of these as needed in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as they seem to hold up nicely after several washes.
on April 25, 2013
Not sure if we are having an unusual experience, but the very first time my 4-year-old daughter put these on, one of the seams in the crotch ripped. They fit her just fine overall so it's not an issue of them being too small on her. The material seems durable otherwise, and the rip probably won't interfere with her being able to wear them for her recital so I probably won't bother returning but just be careful when you pull them up...
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on September 11, 2016
These tights are good for my 4-year-old; I got her the toddler sized ones and they fit perfectly and are made of quality material. The only reason I took off a star is because the inside liner isn't as big as other brands that we've bought in the past so may not be quite as comfortable in the crotch as the other ones, but my daughter doesn't seem to be bothered by it and she's still able to move without pulling at them. Overall very good product though.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.