Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 697 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 727 reviews
on April 18, 2014
I wear a 14-16 175lbs and am 5'1" ( 2 kids in 2 years will do that) The large was WAY to tight. When I would sit down they would roll down my belly like tights. It cut into my stomach, which at this point in life is soft. It ended up giving me huge muffin top. I would have bought the extra large but the material felt thin, and the color was not as light as I was hoping. I was really wanting a light heather grey. The length was good even for me being short. They were long but didn't bunch up real bad around the ankle or knees. I think once I lose some of the baby weight and can firm up again I may try these again, but right now I just want to be comfortable and not create extra rolls on my belly from my clothes being to tight.
on April 5, 2017
Really wanted to love these leggings as they are very well-made and not see-through like other leggings. Just too small. I can usually wear a medium as I am a size 8 to 10, but not in these. Will try again.
on April 15, 2016
I love these leggings! I've had a pair in black for a couple of years now, and I bought the gray ones recently. These are the best leggings I've tried. They're comfortable and not tight around my stomach (which is important for me because compression on my stomach ends up causing bloating and pain after a while), but they don't fall down at all when I'm working out. I use them for running and lifting weights, and they're awesome. Totally not seethrough, although my black pair has started being slightly sheer after a couple years of continuous use and washing. These are my favorite workout bottoms. I'll buy these again as needed.
on August 13, 2016
I'm 5'4" and 120lbs, and the medium is a comfortable rather than too tight of a fit.
on November 10, 2016
Seriously the bestttt leggings I've ever bought. I thought they looked weird when they came out of the package, but i put them on and they fit perfectly. They are a good weight, great for wearing as pants, annnd they don't fall down. Another thing: I accidentally destroy almost every article of clothing I get, especially ones that I like (murphy's law n' stuff), but these lasted way longer than most. I wore them for at least a few months (usually its a week or two), until i walked past a piece of wire that snagged on the leg and left a hole. If you're the kind of person that doesn't mess up your clothes as soon as you get them, these will last forever.

Anyway, I'm getting another pair, and maybe another one just in case.
on June 13, 2017
I am 5'3 150 lbs, I powerlift so have large quads/bum and naturally kinda pear shaped. These fit really great, snug for compression but I don't feel squeezed. They pass the squat test! I work out in these occasionally and they hold together well. Of course, they attract hair(animal and human) and other muck so wear indoors only.
on May 7, 2014
They are so comfortable! I bought them to work out in, but so far have mostly worn them for lounging and sleeping in. And they look nice enough that I can wear them to the store with out feeling like I'm in pajamas.

I am 5'4", 130 lbs 27inch waist. I bought a small and they fit snug but not uncomfortably so. Fits like a glove.
I am able to bend over without my underwear showing through the material. Material is cottony, not spandexy like I had expected. Waist band is pretty stiff, but not uncomfortable. I was worried about it before I tried them on, but no issue there.
on April 29, 2017
These are only ankle length if you are 4 feet tall. I am 5'9", 120 lbs, inseam 34"
on March 20, 2017
For the price these are great! They are a thicker material and fit nice and snug. They haven't become baggy and stretched out like some cheap leggings with thin material do. They are a tiny bit shorter than I expected but the bottom is usually covered with boots anyway. These are easy to move in and I would definitely recommend these for someone trying to find good leggings at a low price. Danskin Women's Essentials Ankle Legging, Black, Small
on December 5, 2012
I want 10 pairs of these! Best leggings I've ever owned. The fit is comfortable and the material is super soft. I love that my skin doesn't show thru and they wash really well. I definitely recommend these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.