|Fits as expected||
- 90% nylon 10% spandex.
- Made in US
- Machine wash cold with like colors, mild detergent, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron
- 90% Nylon 10% Lycra® Spandex
- Full footed
- This tight is slightly sheer so color may appear differently on body
Customers who bought this item also bought
These ultra shimmery footed tights provide extra sheen for any performance. these tights are perfect for cheer, color guard or costumes
These ultra shimmery footed tights provide extra sheen for any performance. These tights are perfect for cheer, color guard or costumes.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001U88UF8
- Item model number: 1331
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
At first I wasn't sure why these were called "Ultra Shimmery" tights, but then I took a flash photo of them, and they really did look ultra shimmery! To my knowledge, these kinds of tights are usually worn for character and ballroom dance, professional cheerleading, and sports bar waitressing, but I bought them to wear with skirts and dresses, in place of pantyhose. As long as I won't have any flash photos taken of me, or be under any stage lights, they will not be overwhelming.
While these are about three times the cost of most pantyhose you'd buy at the supermarket, it is certainly a good investment for a sturdy pair of good quality, USA-made tights. The price is about the same as other shiny/shimmery dance tights, such as from Capezio and Bloch, but a lot cheaper than Wolford, the tights that Beyonce wears (their Neon 40s, to be exact). The only reason why I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish they came in a few more colors, especially for darker women!
The fabric is also thicker than I expected, almost opaque and not very stretchy. I also expected more shimmer--these are about as shimmery as any other nylons, not the kind of sparkle I'd want to wear to a party. So even if they had fit, I'm not sure I would have kept them.
This is an addendum to my review. Although the tights make the legs look beautiful, I have noticed the the seams are coming apart at the crotch. The do not run but I have never had tights fall apart like this before so I am removing a couple of stars.