|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Slip-on work shoe featuring leather upper and chunky heel with platform
- PU outsole for durability and shock absorption; To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Dansko's Professional clog promises to keep you comfortable throughout busy days on your feet. Offered here in fine leather, the iconic design features a smooth upper, a contoured leather insole, and a shock-absorbent rubber outsole.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001EJN08K
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 9, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 249 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 week update: Still absolutely HATE these shoes. I had hoped that all they needed was a little break-in time, alas....they still dig into the tops of my feet, my little toes have blistered so many times I have calluses that my pedicurist cringes at, and my feet kill me for the first 2 days out of them after three twelve hour shifts in a row. The only upside is that so many people compliment on how cute they are, that I've been able to spread the word to never buy them. As soon as I get a bit of overtime in, I will be buying different shoes and may possibly throw these things in the trash.