Dansko Women's Bett Pump,Black Patent,41 EU/10.5-11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Fully padded insole and arch for stability and supportLatex foam for cushioning
- Steel shank co-molded with heel plug for additional support and heel stabilityRecycled PU insert
- Dual-density polurethane outsoleHeel height is 2 3/4 inches.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dansko Women's Bett Bett is part of the Bristol collection from Dansko. The Bristol collection has a sculpted PU heel that puts the emphasison on all-day comfort, support and stability.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 9.4 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B004OBQ7PI
- Item model number: Bett
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are a bit conservative looking because of the chunkier heel, but I think they still look cute paired with opaque black tights. Also the chunky heels makes them really stable- I can practically run in them if I am really busy.
Really, if you have been on the fence about these shoes, buy them before they are gone. They have all the benefits of the great Dansko fit and feel, but look so nice. Great with jeans, skirts, dresses or suits. LOVE THEM!
BTW, I have not owned Dansko clogs before because every time I try them on they are too hard. But these are softer inside but very supportive!