|Fits as expected||
Dansko Women's Dani Sandal
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Women's Dansko, Dani low heel dress Sandal
- A comfortable low heel sandal style
- Full grain leather or patent uppers in a foot flattering strappy sandal style
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Create youthful style in last comforting with the Dani sandal from Dansko®.
- Leather upper is fashioned in stylish multi straps and features an adjustable buckle at the heel.
- Clean upper with a soft damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Leather Cream and a soft clean cloth.
- Breathable sock liner helps wick away moisture to keep feet healthy and dry during wear.
- Contoured, triple-density EVA footbed provides full-foot support so feet stay pleasantly comfortable all day long.
- Energy-returning PU outsole offers superior shock absorption for a more comfortable stride.
- Dansko's Carmel outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Dansko presents a comfy fair-weather offering that promises equal parts easy walking and easy living with the Dani sandal. This strappy stunner in leather is kept perfectly in place thanks to an adjustable back strap for a sturdy strut that won't let you down. A 1.5-inch heel and .5-inch platform get you a little closer to the sun in Dani.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DVF8J4
- Item model number: Dani
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My arches are really high, and usually Dansko is one of the few brands that come even close to supporting my arches, depending on the style. The Dani sandal - where did the arch support go? Like most folks said the size does run small, and more narrow, than the traditional clog fit. I usually wear a 35 in most of the clog and mary jane styles, but the 36 in this sandal fits perfectly. I'm fine with it being a bit more narrow since I'm not wearing socks - I think that's what they were compensating for.
I really do like that they are lightweight and flexible. For folks who wear the smaller sizes, the soles on the clog styles don't bend much (if at all) because Dansko doesn't seem to downsize the thickness of the sole in proportion to the foot/shoe size.
What I wanted was a lightweight, flexible, SUPPORTIVE, high quality sandal that can be dressed up or down. It's a fine sandal if you're not expecting the traditional Dansko quality and support, but you do want a lightweight and attractive sandal.
Update: I've worn these for two days now. Wish they had more arch support for sure. I should have returned them. Paying $90 for these was not worth it. I could have purchased attractive, lightweight, and flexible sandals for much less.
The only minor issue I have noticed, but will not penalize this shoe's review, is the patent straps squeak a little. Honestly, this shoe's comfort and good looks outweigh that for me.
These sandals were not only super comfortable, with enough padding for my feet, but definitely dressy enough for the wedding (I got them in pewter). Getting to the wedding partly entailed a 3 block run as I was late; these stayed on my feet and I suffered no twisted ankles or other injuries.... They get a 5 star rating from me for comfort , function, and looks!