$87.96 - $164.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Soft textile linings for all-day comfort.
- Integrated insole with tuckboard and shank provides stability and support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jessica melds the look of a classic clog with the fashion-forward touch of a subtle wedge heel. twin goring pulls double duty by accenting the solid uppers and providing a terrific fit.To clean, wipe with a soft cloth. A damp cloth may be used for a more thorough cleaning
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BF3X58Y
- Item model number: Jessica
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 13, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 123 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered these in a size 39, which the website says is equivalent to a U.S. 8.5-9. I usually wear a size 8.5 in this type of shoe, but these are too tight. But interestingly, the inside part of my heels still manage to slip just enough to irritate the skin (so tight everywhere else, and loose in this one spot? Grr!). And speaking of heels, there is no padding at the top of the heel -- just unforgiving leather. I'm sure if I had to walk very far, this would cause blisters fairly quickly.
But that's not the biggest issue. The more painful spot is the section that runs across the top of my foot (the dorsum). By the end of the day, my feet were screaming with pain, because this section is particularly tight. I was hoping these shoes would stretch out and become more comfortable (but for $100 you'd think they'd be more comfortable from the get-go, wouldn't you?), but that didn't happen. They're still tight and cause soreness and pain, and I don't have the money right now to replace them. I will never buy Dansko shoes again -- no matter how cute they are.
A DIFFERENT COLOR. GREAT SHOE!