|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$102.99 - $175.75 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Low-cut boot in leather on contoured wooden sole featuring roomy toe and side zip entry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Maria, a contemporary ankle boot, features optimal arch support, a long-wearing pu bottom and a roomy, softly rounded toe box
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OVU0KA0
- Item model number: Maria
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Put them on & haven't taken them off (alas, I do have to go to bed). The Taupe is exactly the color you want it to be. They are simple but unique. They're lightweight. And, I think they look perfect (& sexy) under my jeans or tucked in. Yay!!!
I walk to work everyday (1.5 miles) and have 2 little boys and have no trouble whatsoever in them (my older child also loves them and told me they looked great on. How can you argue with that?).
They feel stable and awesome.
They also don't "clomp". I recently bought the toms beatrix sandals and while they are comfortable and cute, if you walk on anything other than thick carpet you can hear them coming for miles (exaggeration). This makes me feel very self conscious.
They have stretched a bit in the 3 weels that I've been wearing them but I'm so glad I got them. Now have to convince husband that it's not ridiculous to get the taupe ones too (they are only 119! How can I not?!)
Despite their comfort and ease of fit, I had to return these because ON ME they were just plain UGLY. Between the starkly contrasting light bottom against the dark olive top and the widely gaping opening at the top, these boots were too awkward and clunky looking for me. I think the problem was that I wanted to wear them with my winter "uniform" of black leggings and a skirt/dress. Wearing leggings with these shoes only accentuates how big and clunky the shoes are...I ended up looking like some kind of nutty woodland elf ready to kick butt in her wooden elf-shoes. Kind of a fun look, but not quit what I was seeking out.
I wanted "heel boots" that I could wear all day. This are it!
The heel looks higher due to the platform. Not as high as them seem.
Otherwise, they're beautiful!