|Fits as expected||
Dansko Women's Maryjane Clog
|Price:||$125.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Adjustable instep strap with buckle closure
- Approx. 1'' platform height
- Approx. 2'' heel height
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Add a pop of shine to every outfit with these stylish and comfy Dansko® mary janes.
- Patent leather upper with a buckle closure that ensures a secure and adjustable fit.
- Soft leather sockliner wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry.
- Contoured footbed is fully cushioned to give you all-day comfort and support.
- Tuckboard with riveted steel shank provides increased midfoot support and lateral stability.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006W6TS22
- Item model number: Maryjane
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have many pairs of Danskos and normally have ZERO complaints. However, this show appears to be a lower quality workmanship than any other pair I've purchased. Expand the view and look closely at the stapling all around the leather (at the sole) Seems to me they could have smoothed this out better so that it is not so crumpled and cheap looking. You pay a higher price for Danskos and you would expect decent quality.
Cons - sometimes my feet rub on the inner surfaces of the shoe. It's much more comfortable wearing socks. I don't know why the inside of the heal is plastic; it gave me a blister after walking long distances. Also, because the heal of the shoe goes straight up instead of contouring to the foot, it makes it look like the shoe is too big (as if there is too much space in the back of the shoe). I think this is part of the 'Dansko clog' style. It doesn't bother me too much; it's just not ideal.
Nonetheless, I would recommend the shoe!
I bought these because I wanted something dressier than the Dansko professional clog. This fits a little tighter, but not so snuggly that I could go up a size. Also, after having owned these just over a year, if I can't restore them with a product called "leather luster" they will be relegated to "kicking around the house" shoes - not to be worn out in public. These cost too much to look so beat up after being worn less than a year. I live in NH, worked in VT last winter. I did not wear these out in the snow last winter but they are in rough shape. I guess they got scuffed while I was driving. If you need a dressy Dansko, this is a good choice. Very comfortable and pretty. Just do not plan and getting "years and years" of wear out of them as I have read some owners claim they can from Danskos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After having another pair of Dansko Mary Janes serve me well for six years, I was looking forward to a fresh pair. However, these are not the same quality as the Marcelles. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Stephanie M
Purchased these shoes at a large discount 50% off. Should have known better, the strap on one shoe broke, after wearing it about three times.Published 13 months ago by darnell nesbitt
These are well made shoes, but I think I may have gotten mine too big. By design they are to give space around your toes. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Successful.jones
Great shoes, look very sharp. Oh complaint is that one heel was kind of squeaky, put a tiny bit of baby powder in the heal and the squeak is gone.Published 15 months ago by Jessicam621
I'll start by saying both of the shoe's straps have broken off, one in the first six months with the shoes, and the other in the next six months. Read morePublished 16 months ago by C Scrib
There is no in between. If your a half size your out of luck. Would not buy again. To bad because it's a very cute shoe.Published 16 months ago by apples