Dansko Women's Nell Pump,Brown,40 EU/9.5-10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Stable footprintPull-up is the perfect choice for working environments. Scuffs and scratches can be 'pulled' out by redistributing oil or wax with your fingertips, making this a work-friendly leather.
- Footbed sits atop a supportive heel design
- Top quality options
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
NELL Dansko Women's Nell Lace up and go with rich leathers and the all-day comfort of a Dansko signature contoured footbed.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 10.1 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B006W6U060
- Item model number: Nell
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
On of the reviews I read when making my purchasing decision commented that the color "graphite" is not even close to gray, and she was correct. If you are required to wear a black shoe to work, this IS black.
Maybe if my feet weren't so wide? I am not sure... The leather is HARD; thus, very unforgiving and will not stretch easy... this means - at the end of the day - I have to change into something else because my feet hurt...
Very sad about that - I love the shoe, just not how it fits...