Dansko Women's Rowena Sandal,Camel,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Full grain leather is a smooth and water-resistant leather that does not break down in environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions.Heel height is 3 inches. Rio is extremely comfortable for a shoe of this height.
- Crazy Horse is an oiled leather with a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather.Full Grain Leather:Â To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Leather Cream.
- Wooden outsole with TPU tread surface. Classic clog bottom with modern styling.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Floral design gets a modern makeover in this ankle-strap sandal. The Dansko Rowena is set in a rich leather upper with nail head accents. Dansko's signature contoured foot-bed, exceptional arch support and wooden heel adds a look that's all urban garden. The dual-density contoured footbed and PU fillers in the heel and forepart provide suporior comfort. Dressed up or down, the Dansko Rowena will add a polished finish to any ensemble.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B005DO8SF2
- Item model number: Rowena
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These seem to be true to size. I normally wear a 38, but go to a 39 in Dansko clogs, but stayed with a 38 for these.
These Rowena shoes however are terrible. I bought them based on the reviews, thinking they'd be comfortable, something I could wear to work. I'm not a big person, and I don't have particularly wide or narrow feet, the shoes fit okay other than rubbing on my toes. The problem is the soles. There is no shock absorption at all, you are basically walking on hard, heavy blocks of plastic. No give, no cushioning, nothing. Think strapping concrete filled Lego to your feet. I wore them to work, and I work in an office so I sit most of the day, and my feet were still killing me when I got home. Very disappointing as these shoes cost me a heap and I can't imagine where I'll be able to wear them (other than sitting at home watching TV).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have these in black and camel and if I could I would purchase them in more colors. These get compliments all the time and are very versatile. They are stylish yet practical. Read morePublished on December 6, 2013 by deserves five stars
These shoes are exactly like the picture and are true to size. They are comfortable but are a little bit heavy because of the wood. Read morePublished on October 28, 2013 by Mariuska Briceno
Beautiful shoes, that feel great when you wear them. . a little to big, but I could not do a smaller size.Published on July 21, 2013 by Carmen Barney
These Rowena sandals fit perfectly! No blisters, or cuts on my feet!
They're incredibly easy to walk in. I wear them all day and walk a lot during my daily commute. Read more