$124.95 - $129.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.75
- Stapled Collection
- Firm foot and arch support: the contoured midsole keeps your foot comfortable, supported, and secure
- Exceptional shock absorption that's comparable to athletic footwear
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When work is stressful and your day is long slip into the superior comfort of the Dansko Professional. This clog is set in a rich leather upper and feartures a high toe box that provides ample room for freedom of movement. Anatomical insole cradles the foot in a supportive position. The Dansko Professional clog offers rocker bottom design for a natural stride during active days spent on your feet. Fight foot fatigue with the comforting effects of the Dansko Professional.
Dansko's Professional clog promises to keep you comfortable throughout busy days on your feet. Offered here in fine leather, the iconic design features a smooth upper, a contoured leather insole, and a shock-absorbent rubber outsole.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003E48AGK
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 5, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my previous experience with the "standard" width of these clogs, it took a while for the width to stretch out to conform to my wide feet. I was excited to find that this shoe was available in a wide size.
HOWEVER, when the shoe arrived, it was both too wide and too long and too much volume. It was a mess. I'm not sure if this particular shoe was just made improperly, or what.
I'm going to send it back and try the wide version of a smaller shoe size (i.e., smaller than what has been working well for me for years).
The result was very nice, they are very comfortable and help my posture as well.
So, maybe getting them a bit large is a good thing in the end - it allows for there to be room for a soft sole insert.
In the end, I am happy with them.