|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$94.99 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The pro XP is the ultimate in comfort and support. With removable leather-lined memory foam footbeds, slip-resistant rubber outsoles, and anti-fatigue rocker bottoms, they are made for those long days on your feet
Give your foot the day off with this comfy clog from Dansko. The Pro XP features a leather upper with a classic rounded toe and padded collar. Beneath, a comfy platform and block heel give you the lift you want with the comfort you desire.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006W6TPZW
- Item model number: Pro XP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #1 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Work & Safety > Industrial & Construction
- #5 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #29 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My podiatrist recommended this brand - I have had really bad foot issues for the last 13 years (broken bones, Plantar Fasciitis, torn ligaments, etc...) and I thought I would give this brand a try. Upon the recommendation of others who have worn the XP - I thought I would get this one.
LOVE IT! However, because of my foot issues - I have to return (sadly!) for a WIDE WIDTH! I normally wear a 38 the fit was fine - just need a little more room in the toe box because of my torn ligaments in my toe.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!