$150.00 - $174.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Slip-on leather mule featuring roomy toe box and anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Heel height is 2.00 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ultimate comfort and performance give this iconic clog silhouette what you need for a long day on your feet. a removable cushioned footbed and slip-resistant outsole will keep you on-the-go in the pro xp clog
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all. Wipe clean.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DZL23D8
- Item model number: Pro Xp
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #5 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Work & Safety > Industrial & Construction
- #10 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #49 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Mules & Clogs
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 1,273 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The XP sole is very comfortable however, after using vital for several hours, the upper toe area and the upper area of my foot rub against the shoe because the xp insole elevates the foot. I advice that you get one size larger if you order the xp insole.
I had taken the xp sole out and wore it with my own insoles with high arch, my foot had more room, however, it was hurting in different spots. So it didn't work, after a while, I experienced foot pain. I was so excited to get this brand! Oh well, they are cute and practical I have to admit it. That is my personal experience and review.
These were a little more expensive than the other brand she had chosen, but well worth the money. Her previous pair lasted a long time. (Personally, I think they are still fine and she just wanted a pair with tooled leather, but I'll just go ahead and play along with the "worn out" story.)
I would definitely recommend these shoes. The only downside is that they make her a little taller than me. :-)
-the XP foot bed has a bit of a cushion compared to other similar shoes, including regular Danskos
-the instep gives my foot plenty of room and there was no break-in period
-the tooled leather look is actually pretty
-the sizing is fairly accurate (I'm an 8.5/9 and ordered a 39...I've had to order 40 in other brands and still have issues with fit)
-Though I ordered the correct size, I would like more air to circulate around my feet. If these came in half sizes, I would have considered a 39.5.