|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$73.26 - $134.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Slip-on work shoe featuring leather upper and chunky heel with platform
- PU outsole for durability and shock absorption
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Millions of Dansko fans can't be wrong. Our flagship style embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for. Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the seal of acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Dansko's Professional clog promises to keep you comfortable throughout busy days on your feet. Offered here in fine leather, the iconic design features a smooth upper, a contoured leather insole, and a shock-absorbent rubber outsole.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001EJN08K
- Item model number: 006020202
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Iconic styles that launched a comfort revolution
1) Exceptional Arch Support for all-day comfort and support.
2) Padded Instep Collar provides comfort when walking.
3) Breathable PU Foam Footbed offers temperature control.
4) Rocker Bottom reduces fatigue and offers shock absorption comparable to athletic footwear.
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally, the support lasts a long time. Even with long daily use they maintain their support for a good number of years. Definitely worth the investment!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these for my phlebotomy class that I took. I was required to have white shoes. I always heard GREAT reviews of Dansko clogs, so I had to give them a try. Read morePublished 1 day ago by ARJozwik1989
Being that these shoes come so highly recommeded in the medical field I figured I would give them a try. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Cayla
I ordered the size 9 because I wear size 8.5 shoes and I was told to order a half size up. I couldn't even get my foot half in. I also have wide feet and a high arch.Published 10 days ago by katie
Just so you know the shoes are for my wife! But anyway, Dansko is a great product! In my wife's case they truly DO help with back support.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
These shoes are THE BEST SHOES I've ever worn!!! I stand for 10 hours a day and I only feel like I've stood for a half or to an hour at the end of the day. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jocelyn J.
The size fits but the instep is to low. I am unable to wear it. I will have to return itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
If you plan to be on your feet for any length of time Dansko is a must have!Published 1 month ago by Keli C
I really wish I had loved this shoes. I knew I had to be on my feet all day and since my friend recomended this I decided to spend the money and purchase them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by A L