Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dansko Women's Professional Tooled Clog,Black,38 EU / 7.5-8 B(M) US
Size: 38 EU / 7.5-8 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change

on November 14, 2015
These are very pretty shoes, however, I tried them on as soon as they came, in the mail, and they squished my feet. Not sure why or how as they are a size 40 same as another Dansko pair that I have. Same shoe type, just different color and the leather has tooling design. Very odd. I know my feet didn't grow, lol.
on November 29, 2014
Love these shoes! I know what European size of shoe I wear, so that was the size I purchased. Definitely go to a store to try them on because they are roomy and have a different fit than most other shoes. To ensure they didn't slip off my feet during the day, I added an insert to the roof of the shoe. It keeps my foot from falling forward when I walk and keeps my foot from sliding out of the shoe.

Some other types of danskos allow you to take the sole out and place supports under the floor of the shoe to decrease the space allowing for a snug fit. I actually prefer this method, but with these shoes the soles can't be removed.

The floor of the shoes is hard, but that's exactly the type of support your foot needs if you are standing up all day.

I get a ton of compliments on these shoes. They are brown with black accents, which allows you to wear them with brown or black clothing.
on February 16, 2015
This is the first time that I have worn Dansko shoes, which had been recommended to me by my hairdresser. I have to say that they have tremendously helped the pain in my lower back, thighs, calves and feet. I have worked on cement floors for the last 10 years and I stand all day. I have always worn expensive sneakers and didn't have any problems until the last year or so. My hairdresser told me about Dansko's so I decided to give them a try. I love my new shoes, although they took about 2 weeks to break in which I was told they would.
I have gotten many compliments on them.
I only wish I had gotten the pro xp's but I loved the look of these. My hairdresser said the pro xp's were a little softer inside but I still love these and my back legs and feet no longer throb at the end of the day.
I will be purchasing the pro xp's the next time I order a new pair. I love these shoes.
on March 16, 2017
I bought these in Oct 2016 for my Daughter for work , she is first now after 6 months beginning to break them in . She said they're the by far the best investment I have ever given her , besides her education she loves the shoes , they feel like socks on her
on April 12, 2015
I bought a pair of these clogs (8 Medium) a year ago and have worn them to work almost daily every since (during colder months, that is). I love how they look on and they feel great on the bottoms of my feet. They always felt a little narrow across the tops of my feet but I thought they would stretch out. Some days they would feel great, and other days I couldn't wait to get them off my feet . I work in an office and I'm not on my feet all day, though I do plenty of walking around too. Like most people one of my feet is slightly wider than the other and on my right foot I think I've started developing a bunion from wearing these shoes that are too snug. I'd love to see if a wider width would work, but I'm afraid after reading other reviews, that even "wide" isn't. These shoes are really well made and after a year of wearing them they still look fantastic with good wear on the soles. However, beware on the "snugness factor" of the uppers. They will not stretch out.
on December 11, 2014
This is my third pair of these shoes & I have always been a huge fan. The Right shoe is messed up & missing staples. I didn't notice this until after I got to work & have already been wearing them :( Not happy
review image
on September 28, 2016
So apparently the way these shoes are sized they either fit perfect or even better you should have a little wiggle room. Don't guess smaller if your in between sizes. I love these shoes, I work in a hospital and stand for up to 12 hours a day. Just before I got these shoes I was experiencing SEVERE back pain to the point where I couldn't go to work (I have bad posture starting from my feet and ending at my neck. The first week I wore them to work was a little hard to adjust, I'd recommend building up your time in them, but after that week, they've been absolutely great. These shoes are Extremely comfortable and solidly made for standing up all day. I will only buy dansko shoes for work...and I now want to try their sandals and other shoes because of how wonderful this pair is. I'm sold.
on December 2, 2013
I tried Dansko's on in a local store to find a size that would fit me. And was not happy with their selection. So I looked on Amazon and found this style! I loved it! It could be casual or dressed up! Once they arrived, they fit but were tight. So not sure if its the style or what. I still wear them, just wear thin socks and not on days where I'll be doing a lot of walking or have them on for long periods of time. In the future would buy in store so I could get a better fit. But product wise, they are excellent! I've had them a year and they still look brand new--even after considerable wear!
on July 11, 2015
I have two arthritic knees (osteo) and sciatica in my right hip. Danksos have made it possible for me to be pain free all day. They aren't for everyone, but I am a "stomping" walker type so they take the shock better than any other shoe I've tried, including high-impact running sneakers. In fact, I was late for a dinner date down the street so I ran there - .5 miles - and hadn't run in years because of my knees. Of course I was winded and out of shape to run that far, but my knees felt great. I thought that maybe I could start running again so I got out my Ryka running shoes and nope, the Dankso's took the shock better. I wasn't about to start jogging in clogs, however, due to the possibility of losing balance. I mean, they are still clogs with a platform to them.
on September 28, 2015
It took me 3 orders til I found the right size, butI love Dansko clogs because they are so well made and last a long time.

I ordered these to replace another Dansko shoe that had worn out but ended up returning the first 39's because they were too big. I wear size 8.5 and this 39 seemed more appropriate to 9 or 9.5 size foot. I have reordered a 38 and they were too small. After a few weeks, I decided that maybe the first pair I ordered had the incorrect size on the box, so I crossed my fingers and ordered a 39 again, this time from Amazon directly (not a 3rd party seller). Much to my delight, these 39's fit perfectly and I absolutely love the pattern on them - very stylish. Thank you Amazon!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.