|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$83.00 - $159.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Embossed clog with foam midsole and leather footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gorgeous tooling detail defines the Dansko Professional Tooled clog. Set in a leather upper, this women's shoe features a gorgeous embossed design. This Dansko clog also has all the comfort features the brand has come to be known for - firm foot and arch support, a contoured midsole, shock absorption, a rocker sole and roomy toe box to keep your feet comfortable! Don the beautiful Dansko Professional Tooled clog with confidence!
If you spend long hours on your feet, you have to pick up a pair from Dansko's Professional Clog collection. Each has a polyurethane rocker-bottom sole, designed to protect the feet, legs, and back from the stress of standing or walking, and to propel the foot forward, helping you stay on the move.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001UV3G2W
- Item model number: ProfessionalTooled
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Iconic styles that launched a comfort revolution
1) Exceptional Arch Support for all-day comfort and support.
2) Padded Instep Collar provides comfort when walking.
3) Breathable PU Foam Footbed offers temperature control.
4) Rocker Bottom reduces fatigue and offers shock absorption comparable to athletic footwear.
Top Customer Reviews
I have attached this info from the Sanita shoe website(the old Danish company that USED to make Dansko clogs):
"For many years Sanita manufactured clogs for Dansko. The Sanita and Dansko relationship ended in the Fall 2007. Since then, all Sanita manufactured products sold in the USA have been sold exclusively under the Sanita brand."
There you have it. Save your money and your feet. Sanita still makes clogs, thank goodness. Dansko on the other hand...same high price, but NOT the same shoes.
The only reason I put 2 stars is because they still look kind of cute.
I decided to retry Dansko this year and bought this junk. After 5 weeks of use, the black piping around the ankle and top of the shoe is already ripping!!! I used to have this problem after 3-4 years of use which is expected but not 5 weeks. After inspection, the material they used was not leather but a leather-like plastic covering the foamy part of the upper shoe. Since it is past the 30 day mark, i cannot return this expensive junk of a shoe.
I will stick with European-made Sanita (the original maker of the old Dansko clogs). Don't buy China-made Dansko shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my work shoes, I stand all day at work, these helped my plantar fasciitis to heal. Would definitely recommend them.Published 8 days ago by mary schlachter
I got these shoes and returned them due to it being too small and hurting my toes. The shoe looks good but is not comfortable to me. I loved the design of the shoe.Published 10 days ago by Stephanie Aten
The shoes are comfortable but even though there is space in the back of the shoe the top is tight. I was told that it takes a while to stretch them to you foot, to get the perfect... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Tracy Jones
These are so cute, but were too narrow for me. Sometimes I need a wide shoe, sometimes not. Unfortunately these were not a good fit, but they are very nice looking and great... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Ann F.