|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$53.95 - $130.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Lace-up fashion sneaker with removable insole featuring mesh overlay and ombre stripes at counter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Comfort and sporty style go hand in hand with this vibrant offering from Dansko.
Ahhhhh, Dansko. There you go again. Doing your all-day comfort thing. Making us feel so good on our feet. With excellent arch support and legendary comfort, you let us stand longer than ever. And with great styles in a range of heel heights, you have us feeling all tingly inside, just like the day we first met. When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered the world's most comfortable shoe in a tiny shop in Denmark in 1990, they just had to bring some home for their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Now Dansko not only sells their original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats too! Every style features the Dansko DNA - materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health, so that you can stand better, for longer. Say goodbye to choosing between looking good and feeling good. And say hello to having it all.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E1FKVGI
- Item model number: Shayla
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #130 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #1006 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #1508 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now there were some reviews about squeaky soles, and I have to agree they are a little at home but once I get to work I dont hear it!
I have tried several other brands like gravity defyer, and the usual nike and adidas, but nothing compared to the comfort and quality of these!
Overall well worth the money have lasted me almost 8 months without feeling like i need to replace them, I also bought their other sneaker as well and rotate out every other day.