Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star). See all 94 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Good Read but a bit too sweet. Enjoyed the Colonel as always. Lot of babies being born and everything is perfect for everyone.
on August 10, 2017
The love scenes were mushy and melodramatic. The story was contrived and far fetched. The characters were not well developed. I read to the end just to see how it would come together.
on October 12, 2017
End part too detailed and could have been condensed.
Should have ended earlier. Kept asking myself if it was the end yet.
on June 1, 2016
Ok variation. It needed an editor who might help to better develope the new characters that were introduced. I thought the problems and roadblocks that usually occur in a P&P variations were resolved too easily and were often not very well developed. I gauge these types of books on how well I liked the version of Darcy
on April 29, 2016
I was looking forward to reading the book after the glowing reviews and I have enjoyed books by Brenda Webb in the past. But, I could only give it 3 stars.

The concept was good. I liked the fact that Darcy & Elizabeth come to an understanding relatively early on. I liked the new characters. I enjoyed Millie & Lizzy's friendship and the addition of the children did not get in the way but added to the story. Richard was as charming as always.

Then why only 3 stars? The book was really weak between action scenes.As long as the hero and heroine were up to their eyeballs in villains, the story moved along very well and was interesting. But, once one subplot was wrapped up, the story dragged until the next subplot began to unfold. I was even bored by the Epilogue which is typically one of my favorite parts.

Regarding the sex, PG at best.

I am glad I read it but I won't be reading this one again.
3 helpful votes