Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on October 28, 2016
It didn't have the patterns I was looking for.
on August 28, 2016
I ordered the book for one specific pattern. Didn't really care for the additional patterns in the book, but that is only a personal choice. Prompt delivery.
on August 15, 2016
Not thrilled with this book- pattern are simple and boring. I was actually told a "skull" pattern was in here and it is but nothing I would actually use. The stuff is very blah like the cover- very childish looking.
on June 6, 2016
Skull quilt first on my list! Great for Halloween.
on October 16, 2015
I thought the book had a pattern for a nice dashshund however it was ridulous.
on October 3, 2015
Cute patterns, good explanations and graphics-- I don't regret purchasing this book.
on June 11, 2015
The book itself is easy, fun and had a good time making the weenie dog quilt that I bought it for. Intend to make the owl also! It's hip to be square! LOL
on May 21, 2015
I have made many quilts in my life and so I was really annoyed when I followed instructions for one of the quilts in this book and blocks weren't lining up! I'll give another quilt a try... hopefully it turns out alright!
on April 26, 2015
Book is awesome can't wait to make the robot quilt all projects are great use for scraps!
on December 26, 2014