|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- WARRIOR PRINCESS: Our Gothic-inspired Electra Top brings forth your fierce yet feminine vampy style!
- TWIN LACE-UPS: Steampunk style grommeted corsets on skirt can be tightened into fitted tunic or loosened into baby-doll blouse.
- SLIMMING & FLATTERING: Sweetheart neckline, empire waist cut, and spaghetti ties in back create sexy, curvy silhouette.
- EASY CARE: Crafted from carefully selected lightweight, wrinkle-free, breathable stretch jersey (60% rayon/40% polyester): machine wash cold, line dry.
- MADE IN USA: Designed and made in San Francisco with Victorian, Gypsy, Witchy, Peasant, Celtic, Rockabilly, Pinup, Burlesque, and Steampunk influences.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Forged in a crucible of darkness and mystery, our Gothic-inspired Electra top now emerges to bring forth your vampy, warrior princess style! This striking head-turner features a sexy, sweetheart neckline, a figure-flattering empire waist cut, and lace and grommet accents. The two grommeted lace-ups on the skirt offer versatility in fit and styling: lace it all the way down for a more fitted look or loosen the lace-ups halfway for a more babydoll shape. Either way, the Electra effect is electrifying!
Your purchase of a genuine Dare Fashion item supports our mission to create flattering fashion for women of ALL shapes and sizes, keep manufacturing in USA, and develop sustainable apparel solutions for a healthier planet!
WARNING: Dare Fashion causes increased confidence and happiness, please be prepared for compliments from complete strangers!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CK2GB8F
- Item model number: FC30
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 27, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
236 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 236 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a couple of sizes larger as suggested and the sizing was about correct. However the cut didn't work at all. I think it's meant only for small busts. With the neckline pulled quite low - skimming the top of my low-cut bra - the empire waistline was still only halfway down the underside of my breasts, not below them. Which meant that the black lace-up pleat detailings ended up hanging petty much straight down from the center of each breast, kind of like giant pasties.
The tie at the back is inline with the Empire waistline, and cinching it tighter doesn't help anything. The picture shows a tapered waist below the bustline, but that was not the case with the garment I received.
The shirt appeared to be well made with nice detailing. The fabric was a thin but still kind of heavy t-shirt material which hung well, and the brown color was very nice. Maybe it's a nice shirt in the small sizes. Sorry I had to return it.