Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Style Name: 80-Piece Deluxe Art|Change

Showing 1-10 of 3,920 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,497 reviews
on January 8, 2014
I got this in a lightning deal so it was next to nothing and I thought it looked like it had a lot of mediums and would be a great art kit for kids who can't be trusted with more expensive supplies. I liked that it was in a case and thought it would be good for traveling. The case is ok, it hasn't fallen apart, but it does splinter some since it is unfinished wood. The supplies fall out of the case when you are trying to close it so it might be frustrating for a kid. I haven't used the pastels yet but they seem ok, the crayons are bad, very waxy not a lot of color. The markers are actually decent although they seem like they will dry up quickly. The scissors broke the first use and one of the containers of glue was completely dried up.

Overall, it was cheap and kids will still like it, which is why it got three stars. If you are looking for an art case for a teen or pre teen who wants to learn some sort of art please keep looking.
on January 22, 2017
The pastels are awful, but I don't know why I expected better I thought they were going to be oil paints, they are not.. but with that aside, the oil pastels really do suck. The kneaded eraser is not very good. The colored pencils are very washed out on certain paper and barely show up. Haven't tried the water colors yet, but I will update. The case is very different than pictured, and the sand papers or something falls out when opening, something always falls out. You basically pay $15 for crappy colored pencils and a pencil sharpener.
on March 27, 2017
My son absolutely loved it. I like the case, although I would like it better if the edges were rounded. It arrived right on time and he couldn't have been happier.
on June 28, 2017
honestly, its cheap. I should have known. colored pencils are crap, don't put out much color, constantly breaking.. Pastels are also cheap crap, haven't used paint yet but everything else in the pack breaks, doesn't put out color and is a waste of money. Thought darcie put out quality, i was wrong. Next time i am spending more money on a quality kit.
on January 6, 2015
I went back and forth between four and five stars with this. I wanted to give it four because what's included is not the highest quality art supplies I've ever encountered, but I eventually went with five because I'm pretty sure that's the point. I mean when we bought this 80 piece set, it was on sale for like $12. What more can you ask for? It comes with a nice variety of art equipment - really nice drawing pencils, colored pencils, pastels, paints, etc. The case is nice and sturdy and holds everything in place very well. Thus far I've used the drawing pencils, colored pencils, and pastels and found them all more than satisfactory, although I will say I prefer Crayola colored pencils to the ones provided in this case. I do like that they're organized by color group though - that's pretty cool. I'm not an artist and don't require or expect the highest quality supplies, and even I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this set was. I think you actually get MORE than you pay for in this case, and therefore I find it worth the price! Enjoy!
on December 20, 2015
Good idea, but very poor implementation.
All materials are very low quality - no single piece that you'd use with a pleasure (except may be a ruler, an eraser and a sharpener - those are just average, all the rest - very poor). The plastic liner which holds all the materials keeps falling out when you open the box.
When my son used watercolors for the first time he asked me how to make them COLORFUL (and you can't take them out of the box, so you need to bring the whole penal to the drawing area). Crayons started breaking right on the first use. Scissors - just a joke. We haven't been trying the rest of the materials yet - but I'd expect pretty much the same experience.
It's tempting to get a full set of art materials for kid packed into a nice-looking box for a low price, but neither the quality of materials nor the functionality of the box are satisfactory. You would probably still get a smaller kid excited about all the bright materials initially, but be aware that this happiness will not last for long.
Save your money and your kids experience - invest in better-quality and longer-lasting materials.
on March 23, 2017
We really liked it but the paint all quickly fell out and broke and the markers didn't last long. Still fairly happy for the price I bought it at.
on December 10, 2014
This is a very impressive looking display in a handsome box. The scissors however are a total waste and can cut nothing and came apart immediately. My grandson was disappointed with that since he would love to get his hands on working scissors, but he enjoyed the water colors. The magic markers seemed a little dry but we only tried one or two of them. The ruler looks very flimsy but not as bad as the scissors. There's a lot to work with in this set. Wish I could have been with him long enough to try out more of it.
on May 17, 2017
I highly recommend this store, very helpful, and they sell products are very trustworthy, I really like it, size is also very appropriate.
Very Fast Shipping & Economical Price! Not high quality I will be buying more. just the fantasic solution Thing received, very satisfied!!!!! Really is super good seller, answer questions repeatedly, meticulous and serious, the key is good things,careful packing, trustworthy!
on March 10, 2017
We got this for Secret Santa at my kid's school. It fit within the money parameters. It was, of course, the only decent gift in the class. The child who got it was thrilled and he says he uses it all the time. It comes in a nice case and has a perfect assortment of different tools. Great for a starter kit. Very nice affordable gift for an interested student. Very happy with it and I would buy again.