Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,019 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,104 reviews
on November 20, 2015
I needed a thin bladed knife to cut and serve the birthday cake. Two stars for that thin blade i needed for not so frequent use. Honestly, I did not wanted to pay much.
Well, you get what you pay for. The handles are not crystal enough (for me).
The connecting piece in between the handle and the 'stained' so called stainless steel blade looks stained n plastic. ( i mean there are chrome finished plastic silverware that can look actual silver ware which are less expensive)
Overall the looks dissappoint you.
Well I dont want to complain because they are not expensive. But one should know what to expect 🙂
I have not used yet. Shall update if it goes bad. Otherwise you need to use them with caution and care
on January 18, 2015
Purchased this based on the overwhelmingly large number of good reviews, but was sorely disappointed. My knife and server look super cheap - the steel blades are very stained, and the plastic silver piece that connects the steel to the handle is had chips and scratches all over it. Can't use it for my upcoming wedding, purchased a $30 Lenox set instead.
on April 8, 2016
This serving set has been okay. They served their purpose... almost. READ BELOW TO HEAR THE STORY.
They looked good and pretty fancy for our wedding. We tied a bow of ribbon around them which made them look better.
The funny thing is right in the middle of cutting the cake I did not realize there was a cardboard separator between the cake layers so the knife got stuck on it and when I pushed a little hard to try to keep cutting the knife handle broke right off! That definitely caused a good laugh for everyone. I even got it on video! We still succeeded in using the blade without the handle to serve our first piece of cake.
So overall I guess you get what you pay for. For most people these will probably perform wonderfully. Just do not try to push them too hard!!!
on September 5, 2016
Bought this set for our wedding and it looks better in person, we got this for a very good deal and the delivery was fast.
on September 5, 2014
Good price, however the low price is definitely reflected in its low quality. The handle is made of a cheap quality plastic and came covered in chip marks, the blades are thin and flimsy and not well attached to the handle, as they are wobbly. The silver plastic piece that connects the blade to the handle on the knife came with a huge scratch that pulled a lot of the silver coating off (it is extremely noticeable). though luckily these are only being used once for my wedding and no one there will care if the cake serving set is pristine, that and silver nail polish will probably cover the scratch well enough. If you are purchasing these for one time use, they are a fantastic deal, anything more, and you'll come to regret it.
on June 27, 2016
Simple and just what I need. I may even add some satin ivory ribbon. This set is waaaaay cheaper than I have seen anywhere else for the EXACT SAME THING!
on June 19, 2013
I purchased this serving set for my wedding that was held in Hawaii (it traveled well in it's packaging), and I am SO pleased with my purchased. The photo pictures shows a somewhat grey-ish handle, but it's actually a beautiful faux crystal.

When I removed it from the packaging, I was concerned it was a little flimsy as it's 2 pieces and not one solid metal mass like many other serving sets, but it held up to our cake just fine! Our cake was more like banana bread, so it was sturdy enough to cut through a bread-like cake that was a couple of layers. They also photographed beautifully! (see photo)

For the price, and the use of it for 5 minutes...it's completely worth it!
on April 16, 2015
Very nice but the fist has a plastic part that makes it look shoddy and cheap. The fist came with a default because it comes off as a peak plastic as poorly trained and poorly painted. LOOK MORE FINE IN THE PICTURE
on July 31, 2017
Amazon wins again - beating local store prices! We purchased this for my mothers wedding since I decorated this and covered up the handles anyway. This was a great product and terrific prices. Fast delivery and great product! Well done.
on January 7, 2015
These really add a nice touch to your dessert plate or table. They look elegant enough for a holiday meal, but yet they are durable, inexpensive and practical enough to be used for everyday. Or, put a nice white ribbon and bow for a wedding cake. Pie, or cake for dessert makes any meal special. They come in a nice box for gift giving, or to store them to keep them from getting banged around in that famous "kitchen utensil drawer".

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.