Other Sellers on Amazon
Darice Mor Multi Perfect for Craft Vibrant Fun Colors – Sturdy Wood Sticks Used for Kids Projects, Classrooms, Home and More – 4 1/2” Long, 120 per Pack, Pieces (4.5 Inch), Multicolored, Count
($0.06 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 120 CRAFT STICKS – Wood craft sticks have so many uses! And with 120 per pack, there are more than enough for lots of fun projects. Perfect for kids crafts on a rainy day, at camp, birthday parties, scouts and so much more!
- FUN VIBRANT COLORS – The pack of 120, 4.5” wood sticks come in 6 bright colors – red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES – Multicolor wood sticks are a great craft item for all ages. Kids and grown-ups will love making and decorating picture frames, boxes, stick puppets and more. So many projects for parents and kids to do together!
- LEARN WITH CRAFT STICKS – Craft sticks are a great tool for teachers and parents. Kids can learn to count, add and subtract, all while having fun and being creative!
- FIND YOUR INSPIRATION – Since 1954, Darice has been inspiring creativity with the best value and selection of art and craft supplies for every level crafter. From scrapbooking to jewelry making, kids’ crafts to fine art, floral design to your latest Pinterest project, Darice has over 45,000 items for every level of crafter.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These wood craft colored sticks made from wood. It is used for craft projects. Perfect for group activities, rainy day projects, classroom use, camp and scout crafts, birthday parties and more. Available in multicolor. Measures 4-1/2-inch length. This product weighs 0.42-pounds.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is really useful to increase student engagement. Usually there is only a handful of kids participating. Plus when you have a hyper, poorly trained, impulsive class they tend to scream out answers and throw terrible, disruptive tantrums that keep stopping the class. This pop stick method is especially good for ICT class where students' levels greatly vary.
The reason for four stars, not five is because I had to throw out a few sticks that looked different(burn holes, bent, looked bad). I wish they had 30 of each color(even if there were fewer colors) because a few students ended up with different colors which defeats the purpose of random choosing and fairness.
Poor Little Pencil: A Happy How-to-Hold the Pencil Book (Rhyming Picture book, Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten, Pencil grips, Teaching Pencil Grip, Ages 3-6, Handwriting, OT 1)
The color-coding was great. Everything planted in May was one color, everything planted in June another color, etc etc. For a beginning gardener, this was helpful to learn/see for myself how long things took to grow. I will use again.