Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Darice 2025-444, Black, Earring Display: Plastic, 9.5 x 13.25 Inches
- Earring holder – the darice acrylic earring stand is made of black plastic and has 5 different bars for display.
- Holds 120 pairs – each one of the 5 tiers has 24 sets of holes so it will display a total of 120 pairs (or 240 single earrings). It works well as a dangle or stud earring organizer.
- Variety of uses – whether you want to sell your jewelry at a craft show or just want an easy way to organize your collection, this plastic display will easily help you achieve your goal.
- Easy assembly – the plastic earring holder is easy to assemble and dissemble. The base simply snaps in place and stays sturdy until you’re ready to take it down.
- Dimensions – the darice plastic earring rack measures 13.25” x 9.5” so it’s a compact and efficient way to keep everything together and organized.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Darice Plastic Earring Display Stand, measuring 13.25” x 9.25”, is a compact and efficient way to keep all of your earring pairs together and organized. With 5 tiers that each have 24 sets of holes, you can store a total of 120 earring pairs—studs or dangles! Whether you want to sell your jewelry at a craft show or just want an easy way to organize your collection, this earring display rack will easily help you achieve your goal. Plus, it’s easy to set up and take down, but it is still sturdy enough for long term use.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I give it 4 stars because I do find it a little flimsy. I don't think it would take much for this to break. So be careful with it!