- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag (August 24, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3836454424
- ISBN-13: 978-3836454421
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,470,504 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
To the Dark Cells: Prisoner Resistance and Protest in Nineteenth-Century Britain
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Neal A. Palmer, Ph.D.: Studied modern European History at the University of Rochester and is currently Assistant Professor of History at Christian Brothers University.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|