BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 23, 2013
Quick read but a bit too YA for my tastes. Cloned hybrids; high school, virgins, clicks, pretty boy, self-conscious girl, etc. If I were 14 and didn't mind F*ck and As**ole (which I wouldn't), then I'd probably have enjoyed this book and continued the series. As it where, my stop has come and I'm getting off the train. So, if you are a true YA - this might just be the beginning of a fun series for you!

Read September 2013: Kindle Freebie
on March 4, 2016
The plot of this story is great! Suspenseful and inviting. An easy read. However, there are two authors listed and it seemed that there really were two different people writing this book. At the end of chapter 10 the plot seems to deviate and its as off that's where the second author took over, but didn't keep up with what the first one had wrote. The first sentence of chapter 11 doesn't jive with the last paragraph of chapter 10. Also, from chapter 11 until the end there are several punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors as if the editor kind of gave up and printed the book without finishing the proof read. I'm ready for book 2 though and can't wait to learn of Gabriel and Melissa's fates.
on September 12, 2017
A scientific experiment who happens to be 17 year old boy. He is genetically engineered and has no emotions. But that changes when meets Melissa!
on November 25, 2012
I tried this book because it was free. The second book is only 99 cents so I also bought that. I haven't read it yet, but I just finished the first one. It is a really good story line and the characters are really likeable. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is not detailed enough or long enough. Also, there are a ton of editing errors. But the storyline is so unique and interesting that the errors are easily overlooked. Also, I am sure they are Indie authors and do their own editing or only have one editor, and I know if I wrote a book that I had to edit myself it would be full of errors! Heck this little review I'm doing is full of them lol So, I am not basing my review of the book on the errors, I just wish they had put my more details into the book and I wished that they had stretched the book out some. But, I am looking forward to reading the next book :)
on July 20, 2017
I loved the new authors writing. This has a great story line and its an easy read. I would recommed everybody read this one.
on July 24, 2013
I accidentally bought this book and decided to read it. It was very interesting and kept my interest. What I didn't like about the book is that it has several misspelled words in it. The book leaves you at a cliff so you have to order the next book to see what happens.
on June 4, 2017
Great book
on March 14, 2017
Loved this book. It gave me a rush to find out what was going to happen next.. the suspense was fantastic.
on October 6, 2014
No ending. Just ended abruptly and left you hanging. Obviously the authors are trying to get you to read the next book in the series, which I suspect will leave you equally as unsatisfied because it will also have no ending and try to lead you to the next one. It loses me when the motivation is simply money and to get you to buy/read another book instead of enjoy the one you have read.
on August 31, 2013
A unique twist on a romance science fiction book. I am not one who reads either type of books however it only took me a day to read this one. I am very interested in finding out what happens to Gabriel, Melissa, and even Kevin