Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 697 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,042 reviews
on August 30, 2016
Review is for the boxed set. I have an earlier release of Dark Crystal that has many more special features. In fact, it is packed with special features compared to this. "The Mithra Treatment, Henson's original treatment of the film" is what caught my eye on the boxed set. I imagined this would be some alternate cut or featurette. Nope, This is a text-only feature on the disc. What's worse than reading text on your tv? If you are a Crystal fan and already own an earlier release, save your cash, you've got the best-to-date. If a slick box, one frame of the celluloid (probably repro) and some faux hand-written legal pad notes is what you need to round out your DC experience then pick this up. I'm giving mine to the library.
on March 2, 2016
Ah classic 80s Jim Henson film. I am a HUGE fan of the movie Labyrinth, so it's no surprise that I would like this one. It's wonderfully weird and creative, classic Jim Henson. I have watched a few documentaries and youtube clips of Jim Henson's creation of this movie and Labyrinth and it has really made me love them even more. I grew up watching this movie, so it is really nostalgic to me and I believe that his movies really sparked my creative side growing up. I think that you have to have a certain appreciation for the sci-fi that this film is and the decade it came out in. I had my friends watch it (who were born in the 90's) and they thought it was so weird and bizarre. I just love this movie and have such an appreciation for J.H. work. He was and is such an artist in my mind and I am so fascinated in his work. And bring on the 80's love, my favorite decade by far!!!
on July 27, 2017
The product I received was brand new in original packaging as expected and as described. I have had it for a while and had no problems. I recommend buying from this seller.

I was not given free or discounted products for this review
on June 30, 2017
Feel the vibration. This movie rocks. Oldies are the goodies.
on June 7, 2017
Such a strange movie... Good buy just a weird movie
on June 11, 2017
Classic Jim Henson.
on May 1, 2017
This movie is very dark in tone but good for the youth 11 and up. The scenery and music is fantastic and the puppetry is done very well.
on August 11, 2017
If you haven't seen this already, it is a must see for fantasy lovers. A classic masterpiece that builds an wondrous world that captivates the imagination and leaves you wanting more.
on July 30, 2017
Only wish they didn't advertise the digital copy since it had expired. Read the fine print. Aside from that, great product, smooth transaction.
on June 28, 2017