Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2009, 8:04:33 PM PST
I would absolutely love to see a second book to Dark Daughters and have Ash come back for Mary-Lynette and have there story progress. What are your views?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2009, 6:29:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 3, 2009, 6:29:54 PM PST
C Pan says:
I agree to this one hundred percent. Actually, L.J. Smith wrote more on Ash and M-L on her website. It can be found http://www.ljanesmith.net/stories.php
I haven't read it yet because i really want her to make it into a book. Maybe it will be in Strange Fate.
Ash and Mary-Lynnette > Edward and Bella!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2009, 7:56:14 PM PST
I just looked at the link you gave me. I didn't read it yet but I wanted to let you know that at the end it says to be continued so I bet it's going to be a book at some point. I sure do hope so. I kinda feel the same way about not reading it because I want to wait for the book. I feel more strongly however about Midnight sun haven't read it and won't until SM has it published!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Night World: Bind-up v. 1, Bks. 1-3
Night World: Bind-up v. 1, Bks. 1-3 by L. J. Smith (Paperback - 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars (110)