- File Size: 7329 KB
- Print Length: 2807 pages
- Publisher: genreCRAVE; 2 edition (March 28, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N4JFH1N
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,256 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dark Fates II: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Boxed Set Collection Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first book in the Enlighten series begins the journey of Zoe, a seemingly ordinary girl who is destined for extraordinary things. It’s an addicting mix of action, sweet romance, mystery, danger, and even humor that will leave you wanting more. (Good thing another one is coming soon!)
A brush with death reveals no one is who they are including Zoe herself. She’s caught in a war between angels, demons, fairies, werewolves and every other supernatural creature in existence to stop hell from taking over the human world. In all the craziness Zoe meets Shay, a Nephilim that not only saves her life, but steals her heart at first glance. With the help of her friends Shay, Sidelle, and Kieran, Zoe must come to terms with her part in the war even if it means losing people close to her.
From page one I was engrossed in the fantastical story until the exciting end. Heart pounding fight scenes between good and evil wove flawlessly with witty humor and the angst of first love. Every character is enriched with a unique back story, making you really care about them (I’m dying to know if Shay and Zoe are what Kieran thinks they are and if Sidelle will give into Finn!). If you’re a fan of paranormal YA that is fun, charming, romantic, and thrilling read this and get drawn into a supernatural world all its own.
While I've not finished these stories yet, I ended up staying awake all night to read several. I loved having so many amazing books in one read. I've been waiting on this box set for weeks and so far it has not disappointed! Even if you only buy this for one author or one story it's a great deal. I'm excited by the fact I can try out so many new to me authors!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards