- File Size: 1208 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: 496 \ Perfect Number Press; 2 edition (February 24, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 24, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007DKNQTM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,999,491 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3731 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Superhero
- #4154 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- #5931 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
The Dark Forward (Dangerous Ideas Book 1) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book should be longer (hence only 4 stars). It should explore the question of "what if no one had privacy?".
The growth of the writer can be seen from story to story.
1. Of the Kindle book itself (using a Kindle Fire), the formatting was centered instead of left justified. That made it sometimes hard to tell where a paragraph ended and began anew, nor the indents easy to discern.
2. In the first story the descriptions were a bit overdone and heavy handed. However, the following two stories revealed a pleasant improvement. It was nice to see the writer's growth.
3. And lastly, I wasn't convinced the genetic alterations made the 'Marrion' children any more concerned or different from the common activist, or radical activist, of our world today.