Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dark Horse
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 9, 2016
My x stole this from me so I had to buy another cd, I really really liked this music
on May 24, 2009
This album is not for everybody. It is not especially original, but if you are nostalgic for an 80s arena rock style then this very well may be worth the cost of admission for you. I would have given 3 /12 stars if I could have. And subjectively, I may have given a 4. But as much as I am one of those people who gets nostalgic I wanted to give an objective score that takes into account the fact that, true, the music here is not particularly unique or stand out as different, and the lyrics are quite frankly very trashy. This album does not break any new ground but it does improve on the 80s arena formula. The biggest influence on this album to my mind is Def Leppard. If you like them, you will probably enjoy this album. This album definitely rocks the house compared to previous Nickelback albums and for that I prefer it. Their other work was too radio-friendly and safe for me. I need edgier stuff and Nickelback delivers on that count here. If you want a throwback to, and improvement on the arena style rock, and if the "dumbed down" frat house lyrics don't bother you this album is worth another look, even if you don't like Nickelback's other albums. I didn't think I would like it and then had the opportunity to listen to the whole thing for free and was glad I had the chance. I bought it after that. It is not a "great" album but it is a good album. The older style and raunchy lyrics will definitely put some people off, however.
on July 4, 2017
Very enjoyable sound. Just what you expect.
on August 6, 2017
AH BEST SURPRISE EVER! LOVE IT!
on September 26, 2011
I am going to admit that I wasn't much of a Nickelback fan until the All the Right Reasons album. This one is almost as good. There are several songs you can jam to on this album. I have read a lot of reviews that state that these guys are "too generic" and their songs lyrics are "amateurish at best", but I have to disagree. Nickelback's track record is solid and this album only justifies their status as one of the best bands to ever come out of Canada. I'd give this album a little higher rating, but a few songs are a little too risque for younger listeners.
on April 26, 2009
It's a rock band, of course it's going to be all about sex, drugs, and rock and roll. But for Nickleback this is quite an extreme. The guitars, the bass, the drums; I loved the entire ensemble of the music. It's just taken me some time to get used to the lyrics. It goes from extreme of I love you, I can't live without you, - to - you crack-head, I'm going to punch your face in. Somehow I feel like the heart is missing from the lyrical aspect. The music itself on every song is still fantastically created enough to the fact I can stomach the lyrics and appreciate the songs. Personal favorite that I'm certain is going to get overplayed air on radio: If today was your last day. This is a song to live by.
on October 4, 2012
Nickelback has had a decent history and "Silver Side Up" wasn't bad but this one was redemption. I feel they redeemed their crappy music stumble they had for a small while. I can't say there is not a song on this album I don't like. They also stepped away from their "good boy" persona and got a little dirty as is evident in their song titles. I absolutely love this album and highly recommend it to any Nickelback fans!!
on June 5, 2012
I enjoy many varieties of music genre. This is a great CD with wonderful songs when I am in that mood. Bought it for one song (not really the best idea a lot of times) and have not been disappointed in the other songs too! Can't say they are my favorites but the song "If Today Was Your Last Day" is amazing! It's the song that hooked me on their music to take a moment and listen carefully to their words. Great song messages in them all! You won't regret purchasing this one to support these artists!!!!
on June 26, 2017